Our membership program is a way for you to commit to LROC, support our mission, and invest in the organization. As a member you will receive special VIP invites for events, and have voting rights for changes made to the membership program and the leaders that represent you on the Executive Committee.
Cost is $50.00 per individual. $30.00 will go to your Minnesota 4 Wheel Drive Association (MN4WDA) and $20.00 will go to LROC.
We accept PayPal and credit card online and cash and check at events or in the mail. You will have 30 days to submit your check before your application is deleted.
The term of your membership is one calendar year. If you pay after Nov 1, your membership dues will be applied to the following year. We do not prorate dues. You will be invoiced for the renewal fees, please do not complete a Membership Application to renew your membership.
At anytime if you would like to learn about how your dues support LROC, please attend a meeting where we provide a regular financial recap.
- Must be female or relate to the female gender.
- *Must beover the age of 18
- Believes in the LROC mission, vison and goals.
- Supports and complies with the LROC Bylaws, SOP and Team Norms.
*If you are under the age of 18 and would like to join please contact us.
- Complete the application. Please give yourself time as the application can take 15-30 minutes depending on your answers.
- You will receive a welcome email within 7 days of your submission.
- In 2 weeks check the Members page to see your member bio!
Are you ready for the next step?
Complete your LROC member application today!